мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Setting an Aim & starting to earn it.

To get me out of this condition i guess i'll start by setting aims for myself and take actions on it.
 To-do List for the long term!

1.earn to buy a house!
2.Love myself by buying myself a diamond ring.
3.Save up to travel around the world.

To-do list for the instant start!
1. Hold myself and be sure not to shatter into pieces
2.Stay strong and build an attitude
3.Love myself !

GOSH! ! talking about loving myself , I SO SO SO wanna get myself a Thomas Sabo Charm bracelet. Ms.Grace will Love it too . . Show you some pics . So adorable .
Meaningful too . Wonder why didnt me and Grace made one last time . *pout

MS.GRACE! Look at this!






i guess you would have known this is my type of bracelet.chain type.d:

 

 

 watch also not bad right? :p

 

Look at the charms now.

isn't this just adorable?

 



and just for 
Ms. Grace. .



















 











    and for Me. .






















 Hope Ms. Grace likes it too because i it . . Check out http://www.silvergallery.com/thomassabocharms/index.html?CR=251&RL=0


 
   Loves.

You were my Lucky Star.




Deteirmnation.




   


Aim for the Stars.Even if you fall,you'll fall among the clouds.


     

1 comment:

  1. nana~ i can't reli see the bracelet. but i like ths bracelet... and yes.. it suit uu veryyyy~ the charms "dress and handbag" are alrite.. i got something like that.. the dress for my house keys.. and then.. i like the wing and the mask. also.. i like the heart. simple and sweeet( can tell it is very meaningfull).. n the lucky star one. i like too~ lol..
    CONCLUSION~ i like all ~ haaa~ =x @_@.. :$

    ReplyDelete