мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Sunday, May 3, 2009

nana's First of May...

Its Labours Day here... Had a date with Py to Sunway Pyramid..Wanted to go Lagoon more...Miss the sun and water..=p ... Py ..Machi, Mr. K n me off to Pyramid=)....wentthere...first thing we did was...EAT!!! hhhas...Waffle world... has been a long time i did not go thr...missed the waffles ...Delicious~ ..*missing it now* ><...See ~~>>> ..so yummy...this is just a normal banana waffle>< ...and their HOT CHOCOLATE+MARSHMELLOW!!><.. Just so nice!~..Mr.K and I was so greedy..we said we share..so Mr.K ordered Wild mushroom soup fer starter..I ordered Fish n Chips fer main while Mr.K ordered Spagetti Cabonara ..then we ordered the Banana waffle...too greedy n end up not finishing it ><..wasted..*guilty*=p ...the atmosphere when we were eating was......Like that pic of ms Py n machi..=p Later on..we walked..then me n ms Py went to try on clothes..i was a good girl..I only took 1 shirt to try this time...=p ...I wasnt really a shopaholic that time...so good girl~ * perasan*=p...well..this was the shirt we tried... Then we went into Mini toons..Py ,Machi n Mr.K was afraid.. They said once i get in i wouldnt come out=p ...IT WASNT TRUE!! well... actually..yea..its kinda true i guess><...*blush* .. Mini toons has fun and cute stuffs that why>< ...Py n Machi got bored n left first.. leaving me n Mr.K at the shop..and guess what? I was so happy!! I had a new Teddy^^ ..Mr.K bought it fer me and i bought Mentos bck fer Mr.K..=p ..There were no see , no hear n no talk bear =p ..n i chose no talk bear=p ...It was a really cawaii bear..it's 2 hands can be magnet to its mouth..We named it Latte ....When I saw it..I though of Wiinter..She is like a Massive BearBear Lover !!..And i mean it..she is crazy about it...I wonder how crazy she will go over my Latte? =p We walked and walked and walked..Our feet were sore..so ..we bought A&Ws and sat at a bench to it (we didnt eat at the restaurant=x) ...We did something that was...erm...that was a bad view~ yea~ bad view~ hhas ...we took out our shoes ...I know when Ms Wiinter saw this ..she will be so swt..isnt that right?=p ..hhas..where we sat.. i saw the place whr Cliffordthe big red dog Kiddy ride..it was still there..i remembered last time we played there.. I sat on that big red dog and you took pic of me.. can you remember?=) ..it made me really miss you..wish you were here.. I went into Parkson..and also remembered the time we had thr ....remember what we did to your Ben gor gor?=p ..all pink..Piglet...hhhasall the baby piglet n baby bags...Plushiies...=p ..hhas...too bad..pooh piglet all wasnt there anymore..Now there were d monster thingy ..i saw Cupido ..and i tought of you again...you had Cupido fer your Chrositmas..and Cupido was my horoscope..so i told youit representted me ..and let you bring me to aus=p...Well... i saw one i really liked..it was a dark bunny=p ...i forgot its name ...But it was really cute...see..the blck bunny..isnt it just so cute?=p all i can say today ..I am really happy..and i really miss Wiinter,,but i am also so thrilled Cuz I LOVE LATTE!!=p





So..
.that was pretty much of nana's first of May=p


No comments:

Post a Comment