мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Sunday, May 3, 2009

❤Wiinter.my intro =).


heii...
Winter here =)).
Here's an intro of myself to begin with.



____________________________________________________________________


Winter.

17.

January 23, my princess day.

Best friends; Nana and Jia-le.

Friends

Kai ko, Kai sai lou, Kai mui

Princess of shoppin

Dance.mix. hip hop.

Bake cake.

Piano.

chocolates and loliipops.

Black , white , Pink. Silver

My ph0ne.

Cute things.

My toys

Singing

Music


✖ ANTI PLAYBOY.

✖ ANTI Jerks/Bastards

✖ ANTI Bitches/sluts
____________________________________________________________________

How I met Nana?

Well,I met Nana in prim school standard 1 *7 years old*. Was friends with her cousin and her cousin intro me to her, or the other way round. Since then, we became best friends. =))

As you can see on the previous post, she - left. mii - right. that was 2007 picture tho. =x. I'm sutdying overseas at the moment,so we are like 7 hours apart from each other. I left in 2006 but went back in 2007 for short holiiday. So that is the onli recent* picture I have with her.

Anyways, i'm off, hafta study for exams. =)

-winter.❤




No comments:

Post a Comment