мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ish ish ish~ ...


nana did not went to school today...

Was really tired and stressed up as this Friday was going to my 2nd term exams +SPM soon.. Arr~! Scared ='( .. But i will try my best to face it of course. I cant really learn anything at school actually so I have to study myself. Unfortunately, I am a little behind schedul
e. Thats why I am so stressed up. hmm...Sometimes I really just wanna give up but still, I'll try to calm myself and think. Like last week I had an arguement with my accounts teacher, I almost slam the door and just walked out of class. I was just filling up a form as my class teacher needed it A.S.A.P but she said its not urgent .Maybe because she leaves everything to the last minute or she is lazy ? I dont know and dont wanna care but she really annoyed me. My friend Melvin the prefect (not perfect =p) also told her that the form must be handed in as soon as possible as I was absent and almost everyone had handed in. i talked to the teacher nicely but what crappy attitude she gave me was like she had nothing to say d but stll wanna find an arguement. So ok , i put the papers away with a little temper as she started to get on my nerves. To her that wasnt enough, she asked my whole roll of friends( our N.A.U.G.H.T.Y gang had our on roll of desk.) to stand up. all of us did not care and we ended up sitting on the tables. hhas. It was funny as the teacher didnt respect us , so we wouldnt respect her bck. Plus she was racist. If the teacher is good it would be like before this. Another teacher accused me of something, I denied but she keep accusing and say if I admitt then it would be case close, but to me normally i will keep denying no matter what, even if it will be a police case, and if i really did the wrong, I prefer her to call up my parents and get the punishment i deserve. But that time, after denying a few times, I just admitt it as she WAS a good teacher. Her teaching is really good=) . I would not care what she thinks bout me, just if she is good and I will be good back=) . I trear people like how they treated me=p . Lucky me, I have no enemies even tho some people dislike me without knowingwho I am , but in the end when they got the chance to know me ..We get along really well=) Yesterday..went to school. had agreat time at Volley=) .Had Curry mee for lunch (even tho i cant take spicy but i still love curry=p), had coffee ice cream too ! Yum ~~ Ice cream =p ... Came back on face book, as usual Pet society ,Friends for sale etc.. =p Then I helped some one to do assignment . Was doing Thesis Statements . Title I chose was “Love is a fire, but whether it’s going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Dorothy Parker . hmm.. I read an article about a father fatally shothis 5 children as his wife was leaving... hmm the Thesis was ... This is a love story that went wrong. when love turns into a fire that destroys instaed of warming you hearts. In April this year in GRAHAM, Wash, a father's heart driven to desperassion by the rejection of his wife, took his on life and the life of his five children. The story unfolded with an innocent 13 year old girl ,Angela , who tought she found her Prince Charming in John Harrison. However, this was not the case as John Harrison was a very controlling man and would not let Angela make any decisions. After 16 years n 5 children , she finally could not bare it and decided to make a change. She found another love and wanted to leave her husband. On April 4th , love's fire of destruction finally hit. John and his eldest daughter went to search for Angela. They found her with another man,Angela refuses to go home and said she was staying with the other man. John could not take the heartbreak and rejection. As the children lay asleep in their beds, John took a gun and shot four of the children with multiples times. The fifth child was found dead in the bathroom. Apparently she tried to escape but failed. John apperantly went to the same place to find his wife with the intension to kill her. Having failed to find Angela and realising the gravity of his actions , he took his own life. Love can bring happiness but at the same time it can destroy. As can be seen from the case above, 5 innocent lifes were lost . We can feel the angrish of a father's desperation that hecould take the lifes of his own children and his own. We can also relive the terror of the fifth child who was running away from a father who wanted to kill him/her. After this , I did another thesis on obesity . Wonder what time i slept... hhas =p

x Stay Strong no matter what..Stay Strong & Look on the brightside x x


No comments:

Post a Comment