мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

❤winter.Cake i bake for koko & didi.


*Tired face =x*

Koko's and Didi de b'daii!!!!



Todaii is my koko's b'daii... he old jor =x. but still so imature.(am not gonna saii his age xD) but then imature in a gud way la... like that he is fun.... ^^.... my didi lea.. his b'daii is on may 3rd lo.. 3 daiis apart onli. on that day(may 3rd) our family and family frens went to watch "Wolverine" the moviie....
Todaii lea.. we celebrate both b'daiis wit the same family frens we went to watch "Walverine" at my house..dinner and cake =))... hehe..
Cuz i had 2 periods free todaii.. i finish earli... so i bought thicken cream and icing sugar at the small mall next to my school... and came home and started to bake. While baking i watched "I not stupid"... old movie la... but very nice.xD..its been quite a WHILE since i watch it.. damn funny.. but abit sad at some parts=x.



Anways.. lemmi describe the cake.... in the middle is cream... just plain cream i whipped it myself. and the white all over the cake is topping. white chocolate mix wit thicken cream and a lil icing sugar. i just pour on the center of the cake and let it FLOOOOOWW~~~ lol. @__@.it look much better at 1st. but i forgot to take a picture. 40 minutes after only remmeber to take photo.
btw it is a chocoalte mud cake with chocolate chip inside. (i though of putting the chocolate chip inside myself).
YES..this cake is very RICH in CHOCOALTE.. hehe... but my lil brother likes chocolate and my koko likes white chocolate.. so a perfect cake for them. kekex.... plus.. i'm a chocolate lover myself. and..! chocolate cake is the best cake i can bake. the rest of the cakes are just alright. but i prefer chocolate. kekex.. plus the cake tasted really nice ^^v. the chocolate chip was chewing =p. =x*i'm surprise * @__@cuz i 1st time tot of that idea.=x




LOVE CHOCOLATE*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I can't stop thinking of someone... it is so easy to saii... just dun think about him... but it isn't that easy.... i don't kno why... i kno me and him wouldn't work out... its just not right....the past is just repeating it self. and i thought to myself .... 3years ago... if it happens again.. i would kno what to do.. but its happening again... and i'm stuck!!! don't know what to do.... it is so easy to saii but hard to do.....honestly.. i don't nkow what is my feelings towards him..but i think i'm fallin him him a lil... why wouldnt my feelings for him go away... it is so anoying... haiz.. what to do nerhx? wishing there is such medicine that can make you forget. that way i can just take it. easy and done! x_X.. haiiz.. what to do nerhx... ( lost lost, confuse confuse)










-winter.❤





No comments:

Post a Comment