мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tonight's the Countdown, till the day we're not around.

My heart is running on empty.
One more day and then we go. 
Yeah, the time goes on now. 
Don't ask me how, i don't know. 
We'll be home tomorrow, 
But a thousand miles too far away. 
Say you won't forget and i'll be okay. :) 

At least tonight,
It's just you and me and honestly. 
That's everything i need. 

Tonight's the countdown 
'Till the day we're not around. 
And you're gone, 
And we're on with our lives. 

The days turn to hours,
And it's just a moment before they go. 
i'm scared to say goodbye cause 
What's after that, 
i don't know. 
But how's the years past us,
If we lose track or lose the fight,
i will search forever to find the way back to you tonight. 


I don't wanna fall out 
But we're all out of time 
Is this over?
Don't want an ending
In one day 
No way you'll be mine. 





Don’t you ever kind of wish that the world would just stop?
That the band would pack up and the curtain would drop?
I’ve been stuck inside the same old nights, the same old days off,
And I need you now because I can’t get out of this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment