мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

i try.

Games, changes and fears. 
When will they go from here? 
When will they stop?
I believe that fate has brought us here. 
And we should be together, but we're not. 


I may appear to be free,
But I'm just a prisoner of your love.
I may seem alright and smile when you leave, 
But my smiles are just a front. 


Here is my confession. 
May I be your possession. 
Boy I need your touch,
Your love kisses and such. 
With all my might I try,
But this I can't deny. 


I play it off but I'm dreamin of you.
I'll keep it cool but I'm fiendin. 
I try to say goodbye and I choke. 
I try to walk away and I stumble. 
Though I try to hide it it's clear, 
My world crumbles when you are not near. 





my L.O.V.E is a Strawberry McShake that'll always be there to support & be there for you with no fail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment