мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Friday, January 28, 2011

if . . . ♥

If I were to go, if I were to get closer to you,
I wonder what you may think, I can’t drum up the courage.
If you were to go, if you were to go away from me,
i dont know how to send you away,

It is scary to figure out how to let you go.
Perhaps, the reason I only look at you, like a fool,
is for fear that you may turn your face away, and
you and I may drift further apart
Perhaps, the reason I can’t say ‘I love you’, like a fool,
is that I am afraid of the painful sad days of waiting after we meet.
If you were to come, if you come closer to me,
What  would i do? I really don’t know what to do. 


Because i'm like a fool, Even though i know looking is all i can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment