мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Saturday, November 13, 2010

love poem



To Someone i love... 

A dry breeze was blowing
I wonder how many seasons have passed
Without even a sound.
Counting the lonely times and the cold nights,
I tried to cry but no one hear.
 
You were the only person who came to me.
When I cried for help, you were there.
When I was alone, you came to be with me.
On sleepless night, like my bear, you were there
Afraid I was, you were my shield.
When my tears drop, you were my tissue.
And when I am sad, you were there to cheer me up..
 
While everyone’s asleep, I would stay up late.
When I look at the moon I think of you.
The kisses we had...
And the hugs you gave…
I can’t stop thinking of you.
Not for a moment.
Without you, I don’t know what I would be.
 
You change my heart unexpectedly.
And you showed me what love is 
When I seem to lose my way, you were there to remind me.
To stay on the road of love,
The love that you have shown me.



(wrote this 2 years ago. for English class =x ) 



love.
ms.grace

No comments:

Post a Comment