мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Monday, November 8, 2010

我知道

i still remember that moment. we were gonna part at a comer of a shop...
Even though we both accepted the fact of parting... 
knowing it would be the last time i would see you..
i didn't want to leave you..
you mean so much to me. 
knowing it is hard for me...
you cheered me up, gave me a smile. 
Last kissed. Last hug. 
i didn't want to leave you. 
you turn and walked away slowly...knowing i wouldn't do it first. 
i stood there...for a moment.. i watch your back... 
my eyes was filled with tears.. and my body, my legs was frozen.
i pulled myself together.. and turn around and walked..
every step i took..
 my heart sank deeper and deeper..
 trying to hold back my tears and not look back was killing me.. 
filled with regret...not looking back.. 
when you were there waiting for me...


listening to this song....
that moment is just repeating itself over and over in my head.  

i miss you~ 


我知道-by2

从来没想过 
不能再和你牵手 
委屈时候 
没有你陪着我心痛 


一切都是我太过骄纵 
以为你会懂 
一直忘了说 
我有多感动 



我知道你还是爱着我 
虽然分开的理由 
我们都以接受 



你知道我会有多难过 
所以即使到最后 
还微笑着要我加油 



我知道你还放不下我 
才会在离开时 
闭着眼没有回头 



我们都知道彼此心中
其实这份爱没停过



曾经吻着幸福的梦
在 脑海里头
我多希望你 还在我左右



答应你 我会好好过 
不让 这些眼泪白流



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Didn't thought that
we cannot carry on holding hands
In times of grieve
you are no longer with me


That's because I was being complacent
Thought that you will understand
All along, i forgotten to tell you
how touched i was



I know you still love me
Although we both have accepted
the reason of our part



You know how sad i will be
That's why till the end,
you still cheered me on with a smile



I know you still can't let go of me
The reason why you left,
closing your eyes without turning back



But we both know deep in our hearts,
we never stop loving



Once kissing the blissful dreams,
it's still in my mind
How i wished you were still right here beside me



I promised you to live well
Not to let those tears be of waste



love.
ms.grace

No comments:

Post a Comment