мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Friday, June 4, 2010

A piece of the inner heart. .

Something passed to me by a dear Friend. Its really meaningful to me at the same time they are words that i cant express to let you go freely. 


I will never ever love again.


There was a time that I pledged these words.
The memories of being cast aside,
My faith and trust crumbling down.
I erased the pain in my solace... But on the day when I first saw you,
I gathered my courage again.
Because my heart is so comfortable whenever I lean on your shoulder.
I want to stay with you just like this babe.


This time things will be different my love,
It will be okay for me to trust you.
I pray that the feelings that you have for me,
will never change.
I love you baby and I need you baby,
Without you I’ll continue to live in solace and sorrow.
Don’t ever change,
My all, I will be the same.


i guess setting you free is tougher than i thought but i'll stay strong. i dreamed of "US' being together Happily Forever, However a dream will remain a dream. There is no "US" , only YOU and me . i Love You will just be a secret in my heart from now on. I wish you well my love.  


You should've just told me the truth, that I wasn't the girl for you. Still, I didn't have a clue. So my heart depended on you. You took advantage of my willingness to do anything for love, now I'm the only one in pain. Will you please take it all away? Never thought Born being A girl. I can love you and be burned. Now I will build a wall to never get torn again. Although I'll say I hate you now, though I'll shout and curse you out, I'll always have love for you, Because I am a Girl. 




Loving You by Letting You go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment