мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

GG . Stories .

Story 1 ::

Mum , dad, big brother, little brother.

Mum and big brother went over seas. Leaving dad and youngest son. 

Dad:: do you know how to wash the clothes?
Son :: No.... do you??
Dad:: No. @_@


( true story )

GG!!!



________________________________________________________________________________


Story 2 ::

Kitty saw her friend recently. 

Kitty:: hey! what happen to your long beautiful thick hair?
Her friend :: well, my mum went over seas, leaving me and my dad. And my dad didn't know how to brush my hair. so he had to cut it off =x
Kitty:: ahh~~ okiie. ( akward turtlle )


( true story )


GG!!! 







love.
-grace.s2

No comments:

Post a Comment