мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

nana's back ! ! i bet ms.grace misses me lots . . ;p ♥

Sorry bloggie for abandoning you so long .. i was busy busy busy . . and exhausted . . My time has been jumbled up after being in Spain and some other reasons . . till now . . its still jumbled up but not as tired as before i guess. . Being away so long i had my ups and downs as everybody would have . . But i guess i grew up a little more every time . . Well . . 'm back now . . and i'll slowly update about my adventure so ms.Grace will know about my life and will miss me even more . . =p
hmm .. I guess lets start the post with last Sunday . . i had two birthday parties to attend . . 1st . . it was the Curve . . 

well . . actually it's near one U . . and whenever i passed by one U . . i would always remember the times ms,Grace and i had there . . i miss those times . . we would go from early morning till evening . . always ate at MPH . . Fish and chips and Chicken chop . . yum~~ . . then we would be the noisiest table there with our non stop laughter . . especially when Jia-le was around . . I remembered the time when we went there and we found out there was a funfair . . so we walked to the funfair and played a little while . . it was short but FUN . . :D . . I wish we will have another chance to play at the Funfair again . . 
Well..back to the birthday party . . it was at Curve's Garden cafe. . a very nice place . . but kinda hot inside . . i bet ms.Grace will like it there . . nice surroundings like a real secret garden . . it would be a Romantic setting during the night  . . The food was good . . had cabonara spaghetti and Wild Mushroom Soup . . Yummy .. missing it already . . our table of people had fun till even the people around us kept on looking . . hhas . . and today i Curled my hair . . Just for temporarily . . For fun . . Wonder ms.Grace will like it or not? . .hhas . . Something for Ms.Grace to laugh . . i bought a baby toy . . its *drumrolls . . MR.POTATO ! ! hhhas . . just like toy story's Mr.potato . . hhahs . .
    
Before heading for 2nd round . . i went KLCC to check on Lil Purple . . i fell in love with the Purple converse and i want it just so so Badly . . too bad they dont have my size . . my feet hafto grow 3 more size bigger to get it . . how can i do that? T^T . .


Later on . . went to Sakura at Jalan Imbi to celebrate my fried Annie whom i met at PC fair . . had fun working there . . ^x^ . . went there just to eat cake and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. . later on they went clubbing . . I was a good lil girl and just went home . . good me ~ xD . . hhas . .


Reading ms.Grace's previous post . . it cheered me up . . made my day better . . i remembered all our memories . . they'll always remain in that special place in my heart . . Our childhood . .the way We grew up together . . Gotta get the songs from ms.Grace . . i lost mine . . >~< . .

Niways time fer bed . . its 5a.m now . . Ms.Grace will spank me if she knew i was not taking care of myself . . :D tatas  . . Sweet dreams . .


  






LOVES ,

 miss-ish.alena . .

No comments:

Post a Comment