мiss-isн ❤

мs. gяαcε мs. пαпα

❤ oϋя ωoяld ❤
❤ sнαяiiпg oϋя liғεs togətнəя ❤
❤ 2 come together = 1 heart. ❤

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funfair . . ♥ ♥


22 May 2009 . .

Wuuhuu! a trip to the Funfair at Bkt Jalil ..♥ ♥
At first i was worried that mami would not let me go to the funfair as she is abit protective and says that the funfair is dangerous .. but to my surprise she let me go ..
Call up Mr.k , Toothy (ben) and Simone and straight we went to play..all of us were really excited as we did not really went to play at a funfair b4 (-x-!!) ..Ms.Simone invited her "friend" , Austin too. Eventually he was late . . so we went to play first . .

We changed about . . . lost count of how many tokens .. but used it all up in just a blink of an eye.. we went up the sky diver ..forthe 1st time i wasnt scared.. surprising~ =p
We also sat a ride that (forgot the name) spin and goes up in the air ..it was terrifying but awesome . . it was like flying . . adrenaline . .
Mr.K got sick after that ride. . =p . . Austin reached and Simone went to find him. . while waiting. . me and Toothy went to sit the spining air ship which was fun and dizzy .. but i love it.. hhas . .
After Austin came .. we went to sit the Merry-go-round.. childish but fun ..wedin sit on the horse but we sat in the tea cup .. we did insane spinning till we came down walkin zig zag =p ..and now it was my time to go crazy as i really wanted to wina teddy bear home.. but teddy bear.. i cudnt get ..(T^T) . . so we tried throwing darts . . always just missed 1 more (>~<) . . Toothy was good at this =) . . at last .. we went to the puppy soft toy section..and surprisingly . .i gt a bingo =p . .Mr.k was helping me out peeling the other lil cards . . when i told Mr.K i had a bingo . . Mr.K did not blive me maybe because of my cool expression that time . . but it was true . . and i gt my puppy, MoMou that day . . ♥ ♥
Embarassing moment .. when i gt MoMou i was thrilled .. and i left my LV bag at the booth . . and sum1 chased up to us to give me bck (>~<) *blush* . .
before the end. . we wentto cool off and sat the Ferris wheel . . the ferris wheel span round and round like it was never ending . . and during the ride . . Austin asked Simone to be his gf . . OMG moment =p . . Simone was hiding beside me and i just pretended i was taking pics and did not listen =p . . I guess Simone had a awkward time during the ride =p . . d3viLiSh me =p



<<<< Simone's awkward moment=p





and thats the end of our funfair outing . . ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment